Monday 4 July 2011

To be succesful this year:

In order to achieve a good grade this year, I will need to include a lot of different tasks which contribute towards the final piece of my coursework. From looking at different blogs, I have realized that I will need to do a lot more research into target audiences this year. I will need to research more into the genre, location shoots, costumes, different types of audience theory, look at different types of short films, teaser trailers or music video in order to gain a variety of information. I will also need to include a lot more anaylsis in my work, and able to explain why the peice meets conventions or why this has been put into place.

Before even begging the peice, they made use of their time and experimented with different camera angles and shots and what could be included in their own video to make it more succesful and gain the best outcome. Instead of stick to just one lot of research, they then went on to do further research allowing more information to be gained and knowing more about their specific audience. Some groups have even created facebook groups in order to gain information more quickly and effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment