Friday 4 May 2012

Evaluation- Question 2

How did you use new technology in the construction
      and research, planning and evaluation stages
Throughout our media project we have used many different resources to help assist our work. One of the main programs we used was of course the internet. The internet has been beneficial to our group in many ways. The internet has supported our research stage and planning stages as we had to look through different websites for inspiration for our music videos and ancillary tasks. As well as this the internet has allowed my group to look at different social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. During our research stage we used the internet extensively to view existing music videos, establish a target audience and to work out what kind of genre we were after and how we were going to create this.

The internet has also given my group the oppurtunity to communicate with different audiences through various different social networking sites. By setting up a group on Facebook, members are able to see the progress of our group 'Anthem Beatz Records'. Through the help of Web 2.0 we were able to use the internet for the majority of our research and planning. By doing this we were able to research into existing music video's and different artists which helped my group gain ideas of what to include in our music video.

From using a video camera, I was able to pick up many different skills. As I didn't use a video camera in AS meant that this was all new to me. Therefore I had to learn the basics of how the camera functioned. I then was able to frame different shot types, zoom in and out on the video camera and use a tripod so our music video was at a good quality.


The following powerpoint will explain each program I have used, why I have used it and how it has been beneficial to me and my group in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stages and helped us create our final media package.

No comments:

Post a Comment